Sonis U.K. Immigration Services Ltd.
We are expert in providing the Immigration Services -
Corporate Visa Services:
For U.K. Employers, to maintian their Tier 2 Sponsor License rating and staying on the UKVI Sponsor register's listings.
To manage the Sponsor license renewal applications, the Change of Circumstances or to manage the recruitment for bringing the Skilled migrant and their dependents from overseas.
We help and assist in order to make the Visa application very simple & straight forward work for an employer as well as for an employee and their family members, with an ease to apply through the whole challenging process instead of handling alone like "Handling the storm alone while sailing the Boat in the enormous sea of opportunities and cut-throat competitions."
We help the applicants with the ready- to-go package for making Overseas as well as incountry application with minimum hassels, agitation, confusion and anxiety while applying UK Visa.
We have expertise in the following visa categories in general:
- Tier 2: Skilled Workers
- Family members of skilled persons - PBS Dependent/s
- Tier 2 License Application within the UK for UK Employers
- Tier 2 Application for the Sponsored Employees within & Outside UK
- Tier 2 (General) Work permits - Initial & Extension Applications
- Tier 2 (ICT) Initial & Extension Applications
- Tier 2 Minister of Religion Initial & Extension Applications
- Tier 5: Youth Mobility, Temporary Workers, Exceptional Talent Visa or Religious visas
Study Visas and short Study Visas applications as well as Child Study Visas.
We assist the students to find the right course through the visa application in order to make it simple for them during the visa process. We help to scrutinise the important and the less relevant documents they need during making the Point Based System application for UK Visa.
Also, helping to bring their family members along with the dependent children to the UK, so as to stay with the Student during his/her stay in the UK.
We have an expert team of advisers to work for your Study Visa Overseas as well as for your In-country Extension application for UK study Visas
- Tier 4 General Student category
- Tier 4 Child Student Category
- Short Term Student Visa
- Family Members of the Student/s - PBS Student Dependent/s
Family Visas Applications for British or Settled Person's Family
We provide all the information and the assistance for the spouse visas to join the Settled partner in the UK. We understand the confidentiality and the delicacy of the nature of the work involved especially when you are dealing with the private and the family matters of an individual family unit.
That is why,we know your rights K/A Family and Private life and the Human Rights for each Settled individual and their associated and direct family members. Therefore, we always keep in mind these aspects and points while making the visa application.
Therefore, we achieve the best results as expected and as worked effectively for you and your family to join together in the UK.
Like as we say the famous proverb "Happliy lived ever After."
So, we are expert in the applications as noted below:
- Spouse Visa Applications - Initial 2 and A half years then extention application.
- Spouse Settlement applications after 5 years or 10 years depending on the visa eligiblity.
- Child Dependents joining the settled Spouse or settled Parent, their initial and Extension applications.
- Elderly Dependents of British Citizens or Persons Settled in the UK
- Family Visitor Visas for 6 months, 1 Year, 2 Years, 5 Years or 10 Years -depending on the immigration needs and History.
Business Visa for the Business person to start up the Business in London, UK.
- Tier 1 (General) Extension Applications
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneurs) Initial & Extension Applications
- Tier 1 (Investors) Initial & Extension Applications